FREE PARENT WEBINAR SERIES
TEST AND EXAM PREPARATION
OCTOBER + NOVEMBER 2021 @ 6PM (SAST)
Elevate is an award-winning organisation that has been working with your child’s school to help them to become more effective students. We realise that these are challenging times. Your child’s ability to self-motivate, manage their time and study effectively will be a crucial factor to guarantee their success over the final few months of the year.
Join us for our exclusive webinar series where we will show you – as parents – how to help your child to prepare for tests and exams and to perform in the exam room on the day!
WHAT YOU GET IN THIS LIVE TRAINING SERIES
1. Strategies for improving your child’s exam preparation process and to help them to manage stress and anxiety in the lead up to tests & exams
2. Learn the 'behind-the-scenes' secrets that Elevate’s coaches share with their coaching students that get them the top marks each year
3. Access our parent community to see how other parents are coping and what you can implement today
4. Gain FREE ACCESS to downloadable templates that can give you the control and visibility you need to assist your child
5. Learn about 1:1 Student Coaching to understand how Elevate’s young coaches are helping students across South Africa to find a more effective way to study
MEET YOUR PRESENTER
Ursula Botha is an actress and academic who loves uplifting students. With a Masters in Fine Arts, Ursula has extensive experience in lecturing, presenting and coaching with Elevate and through various tertiary institutions. Ursula has been an Elevate presenter and coach for 4 years and has a success rate of increasing student performance. Ursula is also responsible for training Elevate's coaches.
ELEVATE HELPS OVER 1 MILLION STUDENTS ANNUALLY
Elevate Education works with students across South Africa, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, New York, California, and the United Kingdom.
Trusted by 3,000+ schools
Elevate partners with over 3,000 schools and universities worldwide to teach their students the habits and techniques used by top students.
Elevate Education’s study skills program is based on research and best practice knowledge from working with schools globally for 20 years.